Placing your Order
Your order is placed by using your shopping cart and then transferred to the Amazon website. Your details are guaranteed 100% secure, although if you prefer to enter your credit card details over the phone you can do so during checkout (your other details will be taken via the website, and you will then be prompted to phone in with your credit card number). It is not until you are on the secure Amazon website that your credit card information is entered.
Shipping and Delivery
We aim to offer flexible shipping options to ensure you get your items exactly when you want them, at no extra cost. We offer varying rates of shipping for different regions and different items.
We have teamed up with Amazon to provide you the best possible service. More information on shipping costs and times can be seen on the Amazon Shipping Help Page.
Managing Your Order
Our orders are processed by Amazon and as an added benefit you can manage your order via the Amazon.com website. You will be emailed when your order is placed, when it is dispatched and for any other important information. Should you wish to change or cancel your order you can also do this via the Amazon website.
You will not be charged for your order until the items have been shipped.
What are the requirements of the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee?
- The item must be purchased from an Amazon Marketplace or Merchant seller on the Amazon.com website or from a seller using Amazon Payments on a third party website. Purchases from the following sellers are not covered by the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee: the Target Store, eLuxury, and Virginmega.com.
- The buyer purchased physical goods from a seller or merchant selling on the Amazon.com website (including the Amazon.com Marketplace), or used Amazon Payments to purchase physical goods from a third party website.
Timeframe for Claims:
- For Amazon Marketplace and Merchant orders made on the Amazon.com website, you must wait 3 calendar days past the maximum estimated delivery date for an order OR 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner.
- If your order fails to arrive, you then have 60 days to file an A-to-Z claim.
- If you receive your item and it is damaged, defective, or materially different, you must contact the seller within fourteen (14) days of receipt to request return information.
- For purchases using Amazon Payments on a third-party website, you must wait 15 days from the order date to submit a claim. From that point, you have 75 days to submit the claim.
- If your item becomes defective more than 30 days past the shipment date and it is under warranty, you must contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- Buyers are limited to a lifetime maximum of five claims for purchases from Amazon Marketplace or Merchant seller on the Amazon.com website.
Exclusions from coverage:
- The following items are not covered by the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee: payments for services, digital merchandise (excluding electronic gift certificates sold by the merchant GiftCardMall), cash or stored value instruments (except retail gift cards sold by the merchant GiftCardMall), and prohibited items (including items violating the Amazon Payments Acceptable Use Policy);
- If you paid by credit card, and the issuing bank has initiated a chargeback, you are not eligible for coverage under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.
Only buyers who live in the following countries are covered under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee for qualified purchases: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. (including U.S. protectorates, e.g. Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, APO/FPO, etc.)
How much coverage will I receive?
Buyers who pay for Amazon Marketplace or Merchant purchases via the Amazon.com website and buyers who use Amazon Payments for qualified purchases from a third party website are eligible to receive up to $2,500 of the purchase price, including shipping charges.
What does it cost?
Buyers are covered at no cost. We’re committed to creating a safe buying experience on the Amazon.com website and when using Amazon Payments on third party websites. If you have additional questions about the A-to-z Guarantee, please contact Amazon.